Thursday, December 11, 2014

Food Lover On Diet - FLOD sneak peek

I really love food.
I can't imagine my life without hanging out at McDonald's at 2a.m.
Sometimes a bar of chocolate isn't enough..
I am young and I like to have a drink (or four) at the party.
I truly hate do jogging.



but...

I want to look like all these freaking beautiful, skinny girls on the net...

Did I present a description of YOU? Yes?! Can you really identify with these sentences?! Well... It's your lucky day that you found me... 

I am also a food lover
I love cookies and Bic Macs with McFlurry. I also find it so annoying to jog and... I think I am addicted to strawberry chocolate...

But you know what? I lost over 33 pounds...
 "But how? You said you don't like running, you love fast foods..." 
Yes, everything is right. I needed only some tricks and... 8 months. 
And what I need now is to repeat this teeny tiny achievement. Do you want to join me? I bet you won't regret. 
F.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment