Tuesday, December 30, 2014

DAY FIRST 1.01.15

ARE YOU READYYY?! 
It is NEW YEAR. probably new resolutions, some kinda new 'life'. For me also. I wanna lose 'some' pounds. I can help you, if you need. Let's do it together!!!
Let's go! Let's do it together! Of course everything depends on you, but if you need any inspiration... that is why I am here :)


Keeping fingers crossed for YOU and for myself... 
GO GO GO FOOD LOVERS! I believe in you!




Breakfast
1. oatmeal with milk (250)*
2. glass of 100% grapefruit juice (96)

Lunch
1. apple (65)
2. spoon of dried cranberries (38)













Dinner
1. 2 pancakes with spinach (480)

Dessert
1. glass of 100 % grapefruit juice (96)

Supper
1. 2 rice cakes (76) with  
2. 2 slices of white cheese (60)
3. 1/2 red pepper (30)



ACTIVITY
- 35 minutes of joy (dance) (180)
- 10 minutes Mel B butt workout
- 10 minutes Mel B tummy workout
- stretching

Music inspiration for DAY 1 => Latch
get inspired!!! :)








F.L.

*numbers = calories  

No comments:

Post a Comment